Boston Divorce Lawyer
A divorce can be an incredibly stressful part of your life. Even amicable divorces can quickly turn complicated and contentious as you and your spouse negotiate the specific terms of the separation.
It’s highly recommended to seek legal counsel before initiating the divorce process. If you are considering a divorce in the Boston area, contact the experienced divorce attorneys at Wilkinson & Finkbeiner, LLP for assistance.
- We have over 10 years of experience representing clients in all matters of family law throughout the Boston area.
- Our team of family law attorneys are recognized as Certified Family Law Specialists, giving you the expertise and insight necessary for your case.
- We offer a hands-on, personalized approach to your case, ensuring you receive the counsel and care you deserve during this stressful time.
Schedule a free consultation today. We strive to give you peace of mind and ease your burdens during this trying time.
Wilkinson & Finkbeiner – Family Law Attorneys
The Smart Choice for Divorce and Family Law Issues
Divorce Can Quickly Get Complicated – Seek Help Today.
Divorces may seem simple on paper, but it can quickly get confusing. For instance, there are multiple options for separation:
- Divorce, or dissolution of marriage
- Legal separation, which technically does not dissolve your marriage
- Annulment, typically initiated in cases of invalid marriage
Each type of separation has their own unique laws, including residency requirements that must be fulfilled. Additionally, there can be multiple aspects to consider through the process, including:
- Spousal support (also known as alimony)
- Child custody
- Child support
- Division of property and assets
- Division of debts
- Pre- and postnuptial agreements
Within each of those issues arise more questions, and what was once straightforward is now a stressful, exhausting separation process.
We Are Here to Help.
Wilkinson & Finkbeiner, LLP is committed to ensuring this process goes smoothly for our clients. We take control of the process, while maintaining complete transparency and open communication so you know what’s going on every step of the way. We understand the turmoil a divorce can bring to a family, and we want to help you in any way we can. Contact us today for a free consultation.
About Wilkinson & Finkbeiner, LLP
We are committed to our client’s cause. Our service is second to none, and we have a reputation for achieving results. Our success is evident from our repeat clients and from our referrals from happy clients and other lawyers.
Who We Are
Our lawyers are respected in the community and recognized as experts in their field. We have served as mentors to many young family lawyers, we have served as judicial officers, and we have given back to our community extensively. Due to the years of experience in divorce, paternity and support actions our lawyers have the recognition and respect of our peers.
To provide high quality, compassionate, professional, and aggressive representation in a cost-effective manner that effectively and successfully accomplishes each of our client’s key objectives.